- MoMA | Century of the Child is a nice MoMA project website built completely with HTML5. Found it on Tina's blog.
- Narratively is a digital platform devoted to original, true, and in-depth storytelling about New York, with plans to expand to additional cities.
- Kornhausforum is a great address for good (mainly photography) exhibitions in Bern.
- D*Face is from Britain. He creates art for galleries as well as street art. And he's really good at both of it.
- Ljudbilden draws with his fingers on his iPhone with Autodesk's Sketchbook Mobile app. He posts an iphone drawing a day on his blog (or at least he tries).
- These Are Things is the website of Jen Adrion's and Omar Noory's design and illustration studio. It's awesome!
- Foundry Collective is a branding and digital agency based in Dallas TX.
- Priscilla Martins has a beautiful website. Which made me believe that her work is awesome too. And it really is.
- Barcamp Omaha is the unusual model of a conference held in – apparently – Omaha. Speaking categories are technology, entrepreneur, creative. Too bad I'm that far away.
- Pixelcase provides an aerial tour of the city that never sleeps (as well as other cities).
Today was the last day of an exhibition celebrating the 120 years anniversary of Bern's photographic association (Photografische Gesellschaft Bern). The exhibition was held at the gallery of the Kornhausforum which is located in a library. The event featured some really impressing pieces whereof my favorites were created by:
Join us at the first gig of the 865art'ist opening tour.
Brooklyn's Jon LaDeau will be touring Switzerland for three weeks starting on August 14th on ONO Bern's stage.
Can't make it? Check the other tour dates. Full programme on 865art'ist website. More information on:
- Damn Good Advice (For People with Talent!) by George Lois (finished): It really is good advice. Will definitely come back to this to read a couple of pages every now and again.
- Business Class: Geschichten aus der Welt des Managements (German) by Martin Suter: A Swiss classic; book series by world-famous Martin Suter with stories out of the business world.
- YB MAG #3/2012 June: Magazine by football club Young Boys. Could be better but could be worse.
- GUSTAVmag #22: Pretty Swiss urban influence magazine, published monthly in French and German.
- Das Abenteuer Groundhopping geht weiter: Band 2 zu Stadion sammelnden Fussballfans (German) by Jörg Heinisch (unfinished): General information and loads of travel reports and stories by many (mainly German) groundhoppers.
During the time I spent in the Big Apple I collected a good many business cards from all sorts of people and businesses. Back home I glued most of them together and got this.