Some updated travel plans…
- August: Herning, Denmark.
- September and on: If the Young Boys advance to the Europa League group stage I'm intending to visit whatever destination they will play at. If they won't play in the group stage, I'm probably gonna spend a coupla weekends in close-ish parts of Europe.
- October: Five days in Amsterdam.
- December: A coupla days in Berlin, Barcelone or some other European metropole. Travel on to Noo Yawk for a week or two.
- January: Traveling in Southern America for a month, probably Ecuador and Peru.
- Next summer: Two or three weeks in Sweden, probably by car.